May 27, 2010

Online reservations - a total bust

Ok. I'm out of touch, I know. We bought a house. We're totally excited about the space and yard, but its hard to leave this area that we've come to love. We'll be far enough away that our friend base and school groups will all change (though hopefully we'll keep in touch!!). I'll be putting up pictures of the house soon. I have to say though, its been crazy and a bit of a roller coaster wondering whether we'd get the place or not. Wow. Here's the annoyance of the day, except with moving trucks.


2 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger The Highlands Mathis said...

I know how you feel about buying a house! For 4 months we were in a constant state of hope and dejection by turns, just based on the newest development from the bank or seller. It is tiring and eventually you just get numb to the news and the only thing you care about is when you get your keys.

Are you moving to anywhere we can help with our huge truck and strong arms?

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

One of my all time favorite scenes! And YAY on the house!! Can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home