May 28, 2010

House Pictures

Here's the house from a couple of weeks ago.
Entry/Living/Dining Room

Family Room

Kitchen. That's about 20 times the counter space we had before.

Back yard. We're super excited about this one.

Loft upstairs.

Master Bathroom.


So, its been fantastic having all this space, and we're loving it. There's a ton of work to do to get it where we want it, even though its in good shape. Note to self: Wallpaper is evil to remove and never worth it (at least that's my thought on this end of it). Also, when you're painting, remove the fixtures and use tape! Please people!

7 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Congrats on your new place, we would love to come and hang out with you guys sometime. Yes, I just invited myself over.

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Jen said...

WoW that counter space looks miles long! Congratulations. Where did you guys move? I'm impressed that you attempted to remove wallpaper. It is evil, for sure.

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Vickie said...

Your house looks so nice!! And I'm with you about the wallpaper...evil....about the painting on light fixtures, when we moved into this house they had painted around clothes in the closet!!!! I don't get it. Anyway congrats on the house.

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Raging Wombat said...

When has/is this move happened/happening? I've heard nothing! Alan won't email me! :(

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Alison said...

The counter seems to go on for miles! That is wonderful. It looks like a great place. What a yard! Hooray! Is there open space behind the back yard?

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Melanie said...

Am i behind or what?!?! Congrats! The place looks beautiful!! That kitchen is great, is Alan loving life in there or what?! I love house decorating/renovation so maybe I NEED to come out there and help you?? (Like I've ever really needed a reason to just show up, right?)

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger stina said...

Did I never respond to all these comments? Whoops!

First of all, yes, please invite yourselves over Sarah and whoever else wants to drop by!! Melanie - yep, sounds like we need help, doesn't it? We'll be waiting for you!

Second - Painting around clothes?? Are you kidding me??! I thought painting over wallpaper was bad!

And Alison- There is some open space between our back yard before the back neighbor's yard begins. Off to the side its open and just a big hill. We're on the end of a cul-de-sac.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home