This is what happens when you don't blog for awhile. You end up with a bunch of random thoughts swirling around in your head, but no single coherent idea for a post. There is so much to say about this sweet little guy that I don't even know where to start. So... I suppose I'll start by narrating a handful of photos I have of him, and we'll go from there.

He's cute, ok? Let's face it - that's likely to be the theme of most of my narration here.

Taking a few steps. Over the last week, Mathis has been gaining confidence on this front. He'll take a few steps around the room from one piece of furniture to another. He made it all the way across the room on Saturday. He's yet to stand up by himself and walk, but he's on his way! (Edited to clarify: He doesn't stand up from the ground yet. But he can pull up on furniture and walk across the room!)
Crazy faces in the highchair:

This one cracks us up. He tightens up all his muscles like he's flexing, and his face turns all red.

He does this one to be goofy when the camera comes out.

Did I mention he's cute? Look at that mouth full of teeth!!
Following in his brother's footsteps.
Mathis:

Ethan:

This kid had a real toothbrush worship going on - he carried it around and slept with it the way many kids do with their blankies.

Yep, still cute.
And for the record, he weighed in at 23 pounds at his check up two weeks ago. Way to go, chunk.
2 Comments:
I love those dimples!!!
He is adorable! You make truly beautiful children.
Post a Comment
<< Home