Feb 21, 2011

Chocolate and bacon

From Amara during mealtime recently:

Wouldn't it be great if we had bacon grease in our mouths instead of spit? Then we could always taste bacon.

What if they made reappearing chocolate, and after you swallowed it, it would reappear back in the same place it was before you swallowed it - your mouth! Then she mimed: Chew chew chew swallow. Look of surprise as delicious chocolate reappears in her mouth. Chew chew chew swallow. Look of surprise..... Repeat.


4 Comments:

At 5:07 AM, Blogger Belle of the Blues said...

That's funny! My brother saw a bumper sticker that said "Bacon is Meat Candy." We were laughing about that all night, while his vegetarian wife scrunched up her nose in disgust.

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger BanAnna said...

Gosh, I'd love to live in Amaraland. I could go for bacon spit and reappearing chocolate anyday!

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Buppa H said...

Maybe that's what heaven will be like!

 
At 5:31 AM, Blogger Ben and Stephanie Taylor said...

I don't think your children will ever have dull moments in life! I always love reading your blog posts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home