I'm the Quing of the Universe!
Yesterday morning I emerged from my bedroom to find a campaign of sorts in progress. First I read this:
Translation:
If I was the Quing of the universe this is what I would do:
Lie, rob, destroy, kill people. I will be voted for the most.
(In case you're concerned, Ethan's not evil.)
Apparently this particular candidate wanted to be called the Quing because he/she is half boy and half girl. Fortunately the total vote count for this evil dude was low.
Both Amara and Ethan were pretending to be multiple candidates, some of which wrote out statements like the one above. Most just mumbled random silliness.
The two candidates that eventually won ran on these platforms:
Queen - A 1 cent market, where poor people can buy what they need. If they still can't afford it, the queen will "buy them a job."
King- The guarding and protecting of the universe from crime and danger.
I found this list of rules written out by the new King and Queen of the Universe.
1. Fight Crime
2. Be Honest
3. Have a one cent market
4. Never be weirdish
That last one is proving to be a challenge....

1 Comments:
That makes me laugh. Your kids are so original!
Meant to get back to you about a comment you left awhile ago....
As for the scones/doughnuts, it's just a sweet bread dough, deep fried and frosted. I can email the recipe if you're not familiar with breads.
As for pets....cats are the easiest pets, I'd say. They are very low maintenance. You can even leave them alone for a weekend. If you're thinking of getting a dog, just be sure you know what you're getting into and what you want. I've had just about every kind of pet, though, so if you have something specific in mind, feel free to ask. We could chat on facebook or something if you want. (Are we even 'friends' on facebook? I don't post much, but I look at it every now and then.)
I sure enjoy keeping up with your family! Your kids are darling.
Post a Comment
<< Home