Apr 27, 2011

Who needs ADT?


There was a break in down our street a few weeks ago. Check out our new surveillance system / burglar deterrent. (In case its unclear, she's going for the law enforcement look.)

4 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger Eric & Aimei Phillips said...

Sorry that there are still break ins occuring...my cousin owns an alarm company if you want a good reference! Amara is ridiculously cute!!!! Max and I'll be in town for a week if you guys will be up visiting your parents for Mother's day!

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Buppa H said...

Amara cracks me up!

 
At 5:33 AM, Blogger Ben and Stephanie Taylor said...

I was thinking of robbing your neighborhood, but I took one look at Amara and decided I wanted to live.

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger stina said...

Good choice, Taylors. She is menacing and has served as an able deterrent so far.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home