May 11, 2011

But No Taking Pictures

As a kid, my BFF Jen and I used to meticulously plan out a (very silly) news show, entitled Newsweek. We also starred in all the commercials for our sponsors. We spent hours and hours doing this, and I recently tried to play an old Newsweek VHS tape I found, but there was NOTHING ON IT! I'm still hoping my parents will find another tape in their stash of old VHSs.
Ethan and Amara are just beginning their adventures in amateur videography. Ethan's been working hard the last couple of days on his latest release. My dad's here visiting and he makes a good cameraman. He'll actually stand there while Ethan runs around the yard screaming, acting out fight scenes and mumbling lines about wizards and bad guys.
Make sure you keep a look out for Ethan's next release, entitled: Time for Vacation and Fighting, But No Taking Pictures. Seriously. That's the name he came up with. Really, that's my inspiration for this whole story. He's hilarious.

1 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Blogger Ferrin's Book Reviews said...

Alan hasn't happened to find our great vidoe master piece has he?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home