Well, I managed to get some film developed, and the pictures onto my computer. Really missing my digital camera. Anyone think there's a chance we'll get it back?

A couple weeks ago I heard Amara stirring around in the fridge. Ethan went in, too, but my hands were full. I finished up what I was doing and went in to find this. Two very contented kiddos eating chocolate pudding. Amara had even spooned it out into mini bowls for the two of them.

This is the latest craze. When she can get away with it, Amara tosses handfuls of cereal onto the floor, and then both kids go about eating them straight off the floor. It is pretty funny, particularly because they always get the giggles. It seems kind of gross, perhaps, but eating off the floor is no novelty around here. Do some parents manage to prevent it? Anything that drops on the floor is quickly grabbed and eaten anyways. Whatever. Just keep mopping that floor often... Really, its the tossing of cereal by the handful onto the floor that I have a problem with.
1 Comments:
I'm always amazed at the things Ethan is doing. Three months doesn't sound that much older, and of course in the bigger picture it isn't, but at this age it really counts! It's fun to see in your baby what mine may be doing in the near future. Sorry, that had nothing to do with this post, but I always think of that when I read your blog =) And yes, my kids eat off the floor all the time, too. We have to sweep like four times a day around here (not that I actually DO, but that's another story).
Post a Comment
<< Home