Apr 4, 2007

Stuck!

Today we stepped out onto our porch for a moment to try out our new squirt guns. After a couple minutes, we stepped back inside. Well, that was the plan, but as luck would have it, we were locked out. I'm still perplexed about how our storm door got into the locked position, since we had just opened it to go outside, but it was locked and we were stuck on our porch without shoes or a phone or anything! Fortunately, our very nice neighbors were home, let us use their phone, gave Amara a juice box, and offered us free reign of their house while they went to go run errands/pick up son from school. Thanks to them, I was able to call our realtor, who drove over and let us in. The weather was nice, so we just played outside for about a half hour while we waited. I'm so glad I didn't end up dragging my barefooted kiddos around the neighborhood trying to figure out what to do.... Yay for nice neighbors. We'll have to bake cookies or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home