Mar 16, 2007

Lost and Found??

I'm going to have to adjust going without photos for awhile, it seems. (Must resist strong urge to engage in lengthy complaint about lost luggage....) We are still missing the piece of luggage that contained our digital camera. One of Alan's bags did turn up in India, which was GREAT, but the other one.... We're now supposed to fill out another claim form and they'll do a more extensive search. I don't really want to go for 2 months without pictures of my kids, which is what will happen if they don't find the bags (won't know for sure for awhile, then replace), but I certainly can't afford to go throw down a few hundred on a new camera just in case. I think I'll conduct my own search around here for my film camera. Blogging pictures will be less forthcoming, but at least I'll have something. I can't believe how annoying film seems to me now that I'm so used to digital. The pictures from a few days ago were pilfered from my parents' camera. I'll be going through those again and try to post a few more!

And by the way, Alan is back from India. Hopefully I'll be able to get him to post a few things on here, but he's been very busy the last couple days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home