Feb 22, 2007

The Friendly Skies

Well, my parents arrived Thursday for a lengthy visit, just in time to
keep me company during Alan's lengthy absence to multiple far off
destinations. Alan's currently in Nebraska for a business plan
competition. In a couple days he'll head to New York for only a few
hours, but NY is his starting point for the rest of the trip. He'll
head to Dubai for a few days (originally this was a layover spot, but a
number of his group decided to extend a couple of days so they could
actually see the place. Not a bad idea!), then he'll be in Hyderabad,
India for a little over a week with a group from school, doing research
on how businesses are helping people in impoverished situations. Woo! That's a lot of tripping around. Hopoefully he'll send me some interesting pictures that I can post (hint hint Alan, if you're reading). You know, I started this post a couple days ago, but didn't post it because I thought I had something more to add. Hmm.. What was it?? No idea.

1 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Blogger cchrissyy said...

glad to hear you have help during his absence. And how exciting for him to travel so far! I hope he enjoys it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home