Let it snow
Wednesday night we went to bed with the weatherman's promise of a snowy morning to follow. Thursday we woke up, looked out the window, and .... no snow. So yesterday (Friday) morning I was roused from sleep with a lengthy request. As I entered consciousness, I heard from Amara, "then we'll drive to Kroger and buy a carrot for his nose!" What? Oh. She wants to make a snowman. I told her that it was supposed to snow on Thursday morning, not Friday morning. Sorry kiddo. "But Daddy just showed me out the window and there's snow everywhere!" Huh?! And sure enough, lots of snow!! Well, a couple inches. That's lots around here.
the snow a bit.

2 Comments:
What a treat! Where's the Carrot?
Yay! It keeps raining here when the temperature is just above freezing. Then when there's NO precipitation it gets super cold. What fun is cold with no snow? I feel like we're getting cheated out of a real winter.
Post a Comment
<< Home