Baby Laryngitis
around here - runny noses, coughs, etc. I'm certainly grateful that its
been nothing worse, but its weird how it just continues on - is it
multiple viruses or just one that drags on forever? I don't know, but
Ethan has developed a cough, and along with it a deep raspy voice - a
very strange thing to hear coming from a little baby! The other problem
is that whenever I lay him down to sleep, he starts coughing, wakes
himself up, and is not happy to be so tired, but awake. Last night, I
was finally able to sneak away from him on the couch here. Alan kept a
close eye on him so I could get the dishes done!

2 Comments:
Poor little guy. Nothing worse than feeling sick.
Poor kid. I know how it is. We've been battling virus after ear infection after sinus infection for the past couple months it seems. It's a bad year for it I think.
Post a Comment
<< Home