Choosing a man
Amara's begun to wonder about who's she'll marry someday. She doesn't seem particularly interested in boys yet, or anything like that, but she's been trying to figure out how this whole marriage thing is supposed to come about. Tonight she told me that her and Ethan will get married someday. Let's try another plan, sweetie. After some discussion she stated that she'll be marrying a nice boy, maybe somebody like Daddy. She also told me that I can come with her to help her choose because she won't know how to decide. Maybe I should've gotten that in writing! A couple weeks ago, I asked her what she'd do if a guy wasn't nice to her, and she said, "Pick again!" Well, its a start.

1 Comments:
I've explained that when he's grown, he'll find a nice girl who loves him and then they can plan to get married. "nice" and "loves" stuck with him and so he picked his Sunbeams teacher!
Post a Comment
<< Home