Dentist Appointment
Today Amara had her very first dental appointment. I was unsure about how she'd react to a stranger poking around in her mouth. I, by the way, hated the dentist when I was little. He always wanted to pull my baby teeth (I still don't get that), and do other torturous things to me. But I am proud to report that she was amazing. She totally went along with everything, and when it was done proclaimed that she'd had fun. Yay Amara!! You've come a long way, baby. And no cavities, BTW.

2 Comments:
Yay, Amara, for conquering one of life's great fears! I actually never had a problem with the dentist when I was little -- I never had a cavity until I got pregnant with Max, and apparently gave away all my tooth enamal protecting calcium to him. I'm not a big fan of the dentist anymore, though, after the four fillings I got last time :-(
wow, good for her!
Post a Comment
<< Home