Nov 23, 2006

Here comes trouble

Lately I've noticed an excessive amount of random items accumulating on top of the bookshelf, microwave, tv.... I realized that our safe storage space is quickly being depleted. With Ethan's rise to successful mobility, and his genius status, our drawers and lower shelves are practically useless. Ethan pulls them open, flinging aside contents with glee. Add to that a sister who enjoys playing with items that are not babysafe, and you get hair clips, pennies, pencils, scissors and cell phones all stashed on top of the tv.
Recent rascally moves made by Mr. Trouble himself:
He has expanded his cell phone abuse to actually making calls, instead of just chewing.
He enjoys putting random items into the hamper. Tonight I found a toy cereal box, bristle block, spoon, and something else but I can't remember what it was...
He enjoys playing ball with the various fruits we keep in a bowl on a low shelf in the kitchen. If his fruit of choice is a lime, no problem, but if its a tomato.... He did squish one up pretty thoroughly the other day.
And the bookshelf. Oh the bookshelf.

1 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Blogger Chelsa said...

We have started deliberately giving Max the lower drawers, shelves, and cupboards, filling them with his toys and books, and just letting the piles accumulate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home