
This week we've been enjoying a visit from Alan's parents. Yesterday we went to a fun science museum, and went out to lunch. Here's Ethan lounging in our lunch booth. Mmm... french fries. It only took a couple to keep him entertained for a long time.

Then we raked and raked and raked! I think we (and when I say "we" I mostly mean grandma) filled 12 giant leaf bags, and that was only from about 1/2 of the back yard. Amazing. For awhile Amara and Grandma were working alone, and I peeked out to check on them. Amara was watching so intently and copying everything Grandma was doing. So cute. She spent a lot of time filling bags, too, which is no small task with her little hands and unpolished skills.

Ethan was also eager to get in on the action. Pity the man who tries to separate him from his little rake.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home