Little Helpers
Ethan is beginning to earn his keep in the family. Finally! I can't say that he really did much with the washing machine here. Ours is down in the basement, so he doesn't get to participate in clothing transfer too often. He was actually quite wary of it this evening. He's staring, but unwilling to investigate further.
And here he is pushing the laundry basket. He also does a lot of flinging of clothes-into the basket, out of the basket, whatever.
Sweeping is one of Ethan's favorite pastimes. He's always carrying this broom around, swishing it from side to side, grinning. Keep up the domesticity, little guy.I'm not sure why I'm contintually amazed by baby smarts, but I am. The intense observation and mimicking are really fascinating, especially at such a young age. Yep, genius.
And I can't forget little Amara, the original helper, still going strong. She can even make her own roll-up sandwich now, and that's no small task! It involves crust cutting, bread flattening, peanut butter smearing, and rolling! Whew. The rolling was the insurmountable task for awhile, but we're past that now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home