Oct 24, 2006

Peek-a-boo

Ethan's been working on his peek-a-boo skills. Awhile ago, he'd hide under a blanket and play, but the last few nights we've been just using our hands. His coordination could use a little work.
I'm pretty sure that in his mind, he's doing it just like I am! Just put your hands on your face, right? Sometimes even putting them in his hair seemed sufficient. And yes, that's a cheerio stuck to his finger. He's in his highchair, ok?!
He always gets a good laugh about the "boo"ing, and quite enjoys imitating it himself.
Those are two good-looking kids, if you ask me!

1 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger Bluebell said...

Your children are bee-you-tee-ful. =)

Soren climbed under a little table that happens to have a long cloth over it to retrieve his ball this morning. He sat there for a minute and when I said, "Where's Soren?" he popped his head out, grinning. So cute! I love the games they play. Don't you love having a baby? It's the best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home