Oct 17, 2006

Roadtrip!

My parents are here visiting! They're recently retired, and have decided to take full advantage of their retired status by taking a cross country road trip! So here they are, and will be for awhile. yay! Its so fun to have visitors, and I sure miss having our families close by. The weather ended up being really nice, and we spent a chunk of the day outside, but were (stupidly) cameraless, so there will be no cute or crazy shots to enhance my ramblings. Amara has been quite excited, and just keeps talking our ears off and amusing us with all kinds of cute ideas. I'm sorry, but that's really all I have to say right now.

2 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger HornInFBb said...

how great that they can do that! the kids must be thrilled with their visitors

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Buppa H said...

Hey, I'm jealous! Not only do they get to visit, but they are retired too. I figure Amara and Ethan will be in college by the time we retire. Oh, well ...

Give your folks my love, and the kiddos too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home