Pumpkin purchase #2
This may prove to be a futile effort, but we did go get some more pumpkins today. This time we've placed them on the front porch in the hopes that the squirrels will stay away!! Last time they were in our back yard for a couple days, and it was just too tempting for those little evil holiday home wreckers.
Come on brother. I love you so much I just want to squeeze you! He was enjoying sitting by her until the arm clamped down...
Ethan was enamored with the small pumpkins and gourds. He spent a lot of time gleefully carrying them around.
Sitting on the pumpkins helped prevent Amara from striking kooky poses. She always insists on buying huge pumpkins, and claims that she can carry them herself. Fortunately, the argument doesn't need to last too long. Sure honey, you carry it - I'll meet you at the register.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home