Nov 1, 2006

Ode to Halloween

Amara thoroughly enjoyed Halloween last night. She was very excited to hand out candy. Sadly, she didn't get too many chances for that. Actually, one kid came to our door as we were heading out to trick-or-treat, so we ran inside and got him a piece of candy, to which he replied, "Only one?" Hmmm.... Anyways, Amara did a lot of running up driveways and incessant talking about all kinds of kooky stuff.

Ethan enjoyed being out at night, and spent a lot of time pointing at street lights, and watching Amara. He also practiced his scowl whenever a stranger paid him too much attention!

Tonight, she sang this song, entitled "Mother, I love you, pumpkin pumpkin"
Pumpkin, pumpkin
I love to carve you
And on Christmas I put you out on the porch (she always mixes up Christmas and Halloween!)

Shoot. There was more but I can't remember now.

2 Comments:

At 6:04 AM, Blogger Bluebell said...

Is Amara wearing an apron without a shirt?

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger stina said...

Yes! Does it look weird? I wanted to avoid pumpkin sleeves.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home