Dec 3, 2006

Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?

This little rascal is the culprit. Look at that mischievous smile! Amara brought this little mini cookie in for daddy and set in on the bedstand since he was half asleep. He forgot all about it, much to Ethan's delight. I'm feeling a sense of maternal pride, as I too have long been an admitted cookieaholic (its a word now so just try to go with it.) I'm well aware that a cookie is a tempting treat to most members of the population, but some of us have an unparalleled appreciation for the deliciousness of this spectacular creation. Ethan's enthusiasm about his first cookie taste, as well as his persistence as he sought out additional cookie-tasting opportunities convinces me that he has inherited some kind of cookie craving gene from me.

1 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Blogger Buppa H said...

He does look impish. Go Cookie Monster!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home