Jan 24, 2007

Yummy

Some interesting food developments have recently taken
place in our house. Ethan, who has always been a fan of fruit, now
likes to forage through our fruit bowl and bring things to us to
wash/peel for him. He'll then carry them around for awhile (Yikes) and
chow down. The banana and apple are favorites for now. He screams,
Eat, eat!" at meal time, and he's also mastered cheese (eese), noodles (noonoo),
cookie (??not sure how to explain this one). I've been thinking I ought
to do a post of what Ethan's saying these days, but its hard to keep up
because he'll try to say just about anything.
Amara, well, I can't remember what she was doing in
this picture, but just today we were making cookies and she begged me
to let her eat large quantities of uncooked oatmeal. Why? And plain
flour is somehow attractive to her, too. She'll just take a spoon and
eat the stuff, and when it makes her cough/choke, she persists. And yes
mom, I limited the amount of oatmeal she ate, so don't worry. We always
wonder if the oatmeal will expand in her stomach and cause problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home