Feb 15, 2007

VDay Report

Here's a rundown of my Valentine's Day yesterday:

At 9:30 three cute little kids show up at my house for a preschool Valentine Party. We did some crafts, read stories, good times. There was a moment of lameness, however. One of the moms volunteered to bring sugar cookies. Oh fun, we'll decorate cookies as part of our activity!, I thought. My friend arrived with a plateful of festively decorated cookies. Oops. Guess I should have confirmed the details with my friend.

In the afternoon we were playing on the trampoline - I mean, bed. Amara asked me if I'd be turning twenty ten on my next birthday. I told her about the non-existence of said number, to which she replied: Don't complain! Don't grouch at me! That's ridicuc (ridiculous!). So funny to hear this parroting from my little 4 year-old!

My Valentine's request? A Sweetheart Blast from Sonic. I'd never been to Sonic before, and they keep having these entertaining commercials. And a commercial for a delicious ice cream treat with cherries and m&ms. Yum.

Today I got a surprise bouquet of tulips! I think this day after Valentine's flowers is a great way to go!

Ok, that's all I've got to report.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home