Apr 12, 2007

Egg Hunt recap

Got back some film today, so here's an Easter egg hunt recap. Did I mention that it was super cold? I spied a sheet of ice in our friends' wagon while I was out hiding eggs. Yikes.Despite his young age, Ethan held his own well. By the end his basket/bucket was dragging along in the grass.
Amara ran around enthusiastically, grabbing up eggs quickly and even taking a number of eggs hidden in the bushes (funny how so many kids can walk right by these. Once Amara noticed one though, she really hit the jackpot!)
Ooo. Horsey rides. Ethan does an impressive horse "neigh" impression.
Back in the house, Ethan discovers the real reason everyone's been snatching up plastic eggs. Soon he was chanting "beans". It doesn't show up very well, but he's got some purple drool going on in this picture.
Amara inspecting her spoils, as well. They were both so excited, but the baskets have been sitting up on a shelf untouched now for nearly a week. They're not even out of sight or reach, but not noticeable enough, apparently.

1 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obviously the fun is in the hunt! I can't even imagine leaving a basket of goodies untouched.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home