Jul 27, 2006

Sacramento Temple

Now that I know how long I'll be staying, I finally got my tickets to the Sacramento Temple Open House. I've never been to a temple open house before, but I do know that A LOT of work has gone into this, and I'm excited to go for myself and for my children to be able to see the inside of a temple. Hopefully Amara's not too young to appreciate it.

6 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger HornInFBb said...

we just got our tickets too!

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Bluebell said...

We still haven't got any...I better get on that. We toured the Newport Beach temple last summer. It was absolutely gorgeous inside. Owen was definitely too young to appreciate it. He was ticked at having to wear booties over his shoes and made a fuss the whole time. Sigh. I'm sure your kids will do great, though. Owen has issues of his own.

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Ian said...

Chelsa and I are going on the ninth next month. I have never seen the inside of a Temple before, so I am pretty excited. We are getting a sitter (by sitter I mean granny) for Max as I think he is a little young to appreciate it. The whole open house thing is a really thoughtful gesture for us gentiles who are curious about the inside. Anyway, I am totally looking forward to it.

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Raging Wombat said...

Ian, I wouldn't call you so much a gentile as a heathen. But that's just me.

Annie and I are going tonight to do our shift at the open house. We are so excited!

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Buppa H said...

Kristina, when are you going?

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger stina said...

We're going on the 11th.

If you can't get tickets for the day you want, you can go anyways, though you'll probably have to wait.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home