Big slacker alert
I feel like such a slacker lately for not keeping up on here. However, the lack of computer is impeding my ability to contribute regularly. On a positive note, my computer does still work, but the screen is dead (its a laptop), so I can salvage some of my information. I should mention that we currently have 2 fully functioning laptops here, as well as a desktop, but still, its not the same as having my own with all my pictures and such fully accessable. I've got some cute pictures of Ethan and an update to post about, so if I can get ahold of Alan's laptop long enough to download pictures, while simultaneously keeping a climby baby from pulling it to the ground, you'll be rewarded with cuteness.
Last night, Amara announced that when she grows up she's going to be a mommy and have two kiddos, one of which will be a grandma baby. What's a grandma baby, you ask? Well, we've interpreted it to mean a baby that is also a grandma. The reason we've come to this conclusion is that Amara claims that her friend Leah is grandmaless and that her future baby can be her little friend's grandma. And what's her baby's name? Cathy is a good name for a grandma, she says. Yes, so true.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home