Jun 27, 2006

Lengthen your stride

Amidst all the chaos of our trip, our little Ethan has started crawling. He actually took his first strides at the Las Vegas airport last Wednesday. He's quickly improving his skills and soon will be terrorizing Amara. She's quickly learning to pick up her toys that she doesn't want chewed. Here he is making his way toward his fire truck. As he got closer, he was distracted by the camera. Well, the camera strap, to be exact. Mmmm... tasty. The flash in the face was too much, so the close up is pretty dark!

2 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger Raging Wombat said...

Why did you tell us that Ethan began walking in Las Vegas! What happens in Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas.

So, for all I know, he isn't crawling yet ...

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger stina said...

rw-I totally appreciate that comment. I can't believe they're actually using that trashy slogan in commercials now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home