Jun 14, 2006

The Tangled Webs we Weave...

Our little Amara has been practicing the art of deceit. She's got a couple fibs now that she uses on occasion: I'll see her doing what is obviously a potty dance. When I encourage her to head to the restroom, she responds that she's just dancin' to the music. Sometimes there is no music playing, but she still won't fess up, and says that she's dancing to Ethan's "singing." Today she ran into the door, then fell over, embarrassed and probably in pain. I asked if she was ok, and she told me she was just laying down because she was tired. She's pulled this one before and it cracks me up. She'll totally bail off her chair or something, then claim she's just resting on the floor. That's what I do when I'm too tired - throw myself to the floor from the dinner table.

1 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

Hilarious! Can you imagine being so wrapped up in life that you refuse to use the bathroom when you have to go? Makes you wonder.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home