
Today my friend Kasey called to tell me she's engaged. Yay, Kasey! While I was on the phone, Amara decided to take advantage of the opportunity to write on herself. Well, sort of. She is a huge fan of body art, and is very versed in using markers. Today, she jumped way ahead and entered the world of the stamp pad. She was really enjoying herself for awhile, but it got to be too much for her-I think the ink was a little sticky-feeling all over her hands. Usually I try to curtail her tattooing, but today I was on the phone and let it slide. She hadn't showered yet, so I just threw her in later! Notice the stamp pad poised and ready.
4 Comments:
Wow, at first glance I thought that was a leotard! Hope it washed off alright!
Oh yeah, and don't they always do that? Owen always takes advantage of me when I'm otherwise occupied. He knows when he can get away with more than usual.
when I was teaching preschool, this one kid came to school with a giant red rectangle in the middle of his face. Apparently, he had decided to become Darth Maul from Star Wars I, and had pressed a red stamp pad against his face. He used a stamp pad with permanent ink, however, so he was Darth Maul for a while!
i was really wonderng what that was too! stamp ink, huh?
Post a Comment
<< Home