
Aren't they cute little snugglers? You can probably tell by their faces that they're not really asleep. Speaking of sleep, I had two weird dreams the other night. In the first, Henry from
Lost was stalking me. Creepy. In the second, I was staying at my parents', and Amara was playing with some girls that were about 2 -3 years her seniors. I walked in and caught them talking in valley girl-speak about lip gloss and kissing boys. What?! They had also made the hugest mess I'd ever seen, including using flour and kitchen tools as a sort of sandbox/playground. I ended up giving them a stern talking to that I figured would horribly embarrass Amara if she was old enough to understand what cool and peer pressure meant. I even sent one girl home because she wouldn't listen! Wow, I'm so mean.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home