Count Draculethan
Or something like that. Ethan's been doing some more frantic chewing, so I've been attempting to check for his emerging top front teeth. Its not the easiest task, since he has those bottom teeth and will bite my fingers while I'm attempting to check his teething status. Today he was laying on a blanket in front of me, and I realized that he's getting two top teeth, but not the front two. Two on the sides-fangs!! He's going to look like dracula! Our only hope will have to be that the middle ones will follow close behind! Maybe he's heard me talking about my bat obsession? I do want a bat house, but come on, son. I already love you without your bat-like adaptation.

3 Comments:
has he developed a fondness for hanging upside down while he sleeps? if not, i wouldn't worry.
Ha ha!! Alton had fangs for a about a month before the middle two came in. He looked ridiculously cute.
Also, check the whole mirror / reflection thing. I've been able to determine many a vampire using that technique.
Also, just to be extra sure, see if he is allergic to silver. You wouldn't want a werewolf cub running around.
Post a Comment
<< Home