Cute Alert! Watch out.
Here's little Eth, as Amara calls him, sitting in his high chair. You may notice he's not covered in food, but instead has toys to play with. I know you're in great suspense about how the solids introduction has been going. Well, we've been offering Ethan little pieces of banana, pear, avocado, and rice occasionally. He's been interested enough to take a few tastes, but really hasn't eaten much yet. I think he's doing great, and I have no qualms with skipping the pureed babyfood! When I see pureed lasagna and desserts for babies in the baby aisle, I scoff.
BTW-I'm watching Robinhood. I's sensing a slight mullet on Kevin Costner. Interesting how I never noticed back in the 80's (early 90's??). And Alan Rickman is hilarious. On cutting the heart out with a spoon: "Because it's DULL, you twit! It'll hurt more!"

5 Comments:
Absolutely love those pics!
He is looking like such a little man! What a darling. I love that Robin Hood movie. It's on my list to buy, if I ever find it. I'll have to keep my mullet radar on; I hadn't noticed it, either. =)
Kristina, I think Ethan has your eyes. He looks like such a happy little guy! Cute alert indeed!
he always looks so happy! what a cutie!
Not that I'm bias or anything but you guys have the world's cutest kids. Great pictures!
Post a Comment
<< Home