Jun 20, 2006

RT and other stuff we miss

There are a number of things we miss from California, and here's one of them: Round Table Pizza. RT became somewhat of a tradition whenever my parents came to visit us at our old place, but it doesn't seem to exist in Tennessee. Bummer! Amara really enjoyed her reunion with RT. She meticulously placed the remaining slices, along with her crust in the carry out box. She also asked why the tables weren't round. Good question. Can't you at least have a couple round tables to go with the name??
Other things we miss: Tapioca drinks, In N Out Burger, the ocean, why can't I think of the other stuff we always talk about? Anyways, it'll come to me.

2 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Blogger Raging Wombat said...

Round table is quite possible the best pizza chain. Good call. Too expensive for us, though.

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

Looks like a fun trip! I miss CA a lot too. One of these day's I'll make it out there. I miss the ocean, good thai food, and good mexican food.

Great pictures. Your kids are adorable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home