Jun 14, 2006

Sweet Amara

Amara has this cute "I love daddy" hat. Yesterday, Alan was wearing a hat with writing on it, and Amara asked if it was his "I love Amara" hat. So cute.

Notice she's helping Daphne climb in this picture.

4 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger HornInFBb said...

Where/when did Daphne come from, anyway?

 
At 5:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When Amara first started going to the nursery, there was a doll that she was particularly attached to. In fact, all the girls liked this doll. I talked to Jean Tingey (or maybe it was Rachel Gunn) to find out where I could get a bunch of similar dolls so there wouldn't be so much competition. Wal-Mart carried them and for $3.98. I bought several for the nursery and one for Amara. And I think she named the doll "Daphne" after Daphne Gunn.

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Raging Wombat said...

That's so funny, because I was just wearing my "I Love Alan" hat yesterday. Wow, Amara and I are really in sync.

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Bluebell said...

That is such a cute story about the Daphne doll! Daphne Gunn has long been a favorite of mine. Love her sass! She's a fiesty little gal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home