Jun 30, 2006

On our way home from the reunion


I was pretty worried about a 3 hour drive with little Ethan. But, he did great. He was quite fascinated with the velcro on this backpack of Amara's and spent quite awhile chewing on it. The look on his face illustrates how I viewed him during the ride...content, but on the verge of breakdown. He wasn't really on the verge the whole time, but that was my perception.
We went to this restaurant in Vegas complete with all kinds of tropical fish with Amara in mind (Do I even need to mention the Nemo obsession again?).Sadly, she conked out in the car and slept soundly as we walked through a huge casino, and then through the entire meal! We tried to wake her, but weren't successful.
Ethan enjoyed trying to grab this water at the hotel fountain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home