Jul 2, 2006

Introducing Dessy & Topper

A few weeks ago I realized that I was hearing a nonsensical string of words from Amara on a regular basis. Dessyandopper? What? I asked her what she was talking about, and it turns out that Dessy and Topper are Amara's fingers! They have their own voices, and have become her buddies. Yesterday they accompanied her to the movie Cars, and the best is when they act out stories in the shower. Dessy and Topper are a family, now they have babies. Babies, babies, babies. Dessy and Topper don't have regular hair, but they have squiggly hair that needs to be washed.... All this in a crazy sing song voice.

2 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger Bluebell said...

That's hilarious! Isn't it crazy what they come up with?

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

i love this! kids are so dang cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home