Jul 27, 2006

Playgroup Reunion

Thanks Rachel (and Leah!) for letting us crash at your house for hours! I really did have a nice time seeing you all and your sweet kids. There were a few crazy moments when I thought we might not be able to talk over all the crazy screaming of 8 little ones, but it was temporary. Its a lot louder now than it was when we each had just one! In retrospect, I don't recall any major meltdowns or fights between the kids. I'm impressed.

Sadly, I only got a couple pictures of Amara and Leah's dance fest, and then forgot to get my camera out again. Oh well.

It would be fun to see Natalie, Becky and Cheryl, too....

2 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger HornInFBb said...

I was impressed with how well the kids got along too :)

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

it was a fun day...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home