Jul 15, 2006

Moving Up

This cutie is really embracing this whole mobility thing. Can you tell? He's quickly progressed to crawling over toys, pillows and legs.
He's pulling up like a pro - check out the one-handedness. He's also been doing a lot of imitating, like clapping, silly car noises and other kooky stuff I can't explain. I love this age!



5 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger Chelsa said...

I love the red stripy jammies. Wear those horizontal stripes while you can still pull them off!

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger LollyGirl said...

Yeah for Ethan! He's such a cutie, especially in those adorable jammies--I LOVE babies in jammies.

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger Bluebell said...

Dang, he's a cute kid! Beautiful! Isn't that a fun stage? Babies are so fun.

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

What a cutie!! When does he turn one?

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger stina said...

I, too, find him to be quite cute! He'll be one in November. Ack! I can't believe how old he is!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home