From Head to Toe
Ethan cut his first tooth today! He's been working on it for awhile. I'm a little sad to loose that sweet toothless grin, but of course excited to see him growing. We also got Ethan his first pair of Robeez today. I love these shoes. The comfort of bare feet (well, almost) with protection. I think its extra cool that they're machine washable, too.
Ethan can really show off his jumping skills in this saucer. He likes to jump, then check to see if I'm watching.

5 Comments:
Those shoes are cute. I was thinking about buying some but thought I'd wait, then a neighbor gave me some her son had outgrown. Ah, community living. =) I was wondering how old they have to be to go in the saucer. I have a hand-me-down without a manual. Same for the Johnny Jump-up. Do you know what the guidelines are? I know with the backpack they're supposed to be able to sit up on their own...
I think as long as they have good neck and trunk support, its good. I don't have a manual either. Maybe just give it a try in a bit and see if S likes it? Once Ethan was doing a lot of standing and reaching, we decided to get it out. He actually really likes it-he's always reaching for it when we walk by.
Those shoes. Okay, many people have given my son Max that kind of shoe. All the women in my life (moms and sisters and such) are really into those shoes. But I long to get Max some real guy shoes, like Adidas or something. Max also possesses a tiny Kings tracksuit I am waiting for him to grow into.
First tooth. So big!
I love those shoes. I can't believe how much he's grown! I love the pictures of Amara's creations too. Very creative. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home