Projects
Amara's at the age where she loves projects and crafts. I must admit that I do, too. A creative and productive way to spend my time is always good. Today we made cookies (we do this one a lot. Partly because we like to eat cookies, but also because we usually only bake one tray full at a time. This batch lasted through 3 different rolling/cut out sessions.), we painted a little bird house and hung it on Amara's wall, and started making bunnies. I think that's all. I love the Family Fun magazine/website for lots of fun seasonal ideas. The challenge at this stage is finding projects that Amara can do without getting frustrated, or that I don't end up taking over.
A lot of everyday acyivities with a 3 year-old also seem like big projects. Hmmm. I mean that in a fun way. She helped make sandwiches for lunch today, and watered the plants, painted her arms in addition to the other projects - bracelets, she says. Amazingly, no clothes were ruined.
Some day I'll resume doing more advanced projects..
Question: Does anyone know where to get one of those lap tables, with a beanbag-type bottom, and a wooden top??

2 Comments:
I distinctly remember seeing those tables at Bed, Bath & Beyond.
Those bunnies are so cute! You've inspired me to do crafts with my kid.
Post a Comment
<< Home