Cinderella ventures out
Last night I was over visiting a friend I met at church. I really don't know her all that well yet, but while we were there, her daughter, who's a little older than Amara, decided to give Amara two Cinderella dresses and a Barbie. I'm still impressed by how generous they were. As you can see, Amara was excited! First thing this morning, she's got that dress on over her jammies!
We also spent some time at the park today - I think it was about 80 degrees. I was really impressed at how Amara ventured out on her own a little more. It was pretty crowded, and she often hangs back when its like that, but she just wandered around among all the other kids, went down the slides, worked on her climbing skills. Its impressive how kids can do anything with dolls or other essentials in their hands. The first time climbing this ladder thing had to include Daphne, even though it significantly hampered her grasping abilities.I am really loving this nice weather. Its so great to be able to get outside, and its finally warm enough that Ethan enjoys it, too!

1 Comments:
All this talk about nice weather. It isn't fair! WE ARE IN CALIFORNIA! Right now, the rain is pounding and coming down at a 30 degree angle.
That is hilarious that Amara loves the princesses so much. What is it about girls?
Post a Comment
<< Home