Mar 22, 2006

Home

I can't believe my trip is almost over. Tomorrow morning we head back to Tennessee. Next time, I'll definitely make the trip a little longer. Its flown by so fast! I had lots of fun with my family, but didn't get much time at all with friends. Sorry I missed you all, I just felt like the time with my family was so short. Anyways, hope to be back soon.

Amara and Ethan have really enjoyed being with everyone, too. Today grandpa flew Amara around the house on her "broom" (small stick).

I don't really have anything to say tonight. I'm drawing a blank here. Wish us luck on the nice long flight.

2 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger Raging Wombat said...

Ya, I noticed the whole 'didn't get to see many friends' thing. Thanks for NOT stopping by.

I hope the flight goes (went?) well.

Once again, I am very impressed by how portable the Hoppers are.

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger HornInFBb said...

well, maybe next time. Have a nice trip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home