
Amara seems to be suffering from a bit of an identity crisis. Check out these pictures. This morning, she tried on my sweater. A few minutes later, I found her in my sweatpants. This afternoon she put on Ethan's overalls! She just left the legs unbuttoned and hanging. Kind of looks like a skirt, but no. Its baby clothes.

Notice in the last picture, she's standing on the game board for Cranium. New obsession: games. She has a Candyland game, but she prefers grown-up games. Their names are based on their colors. "I don't want to play Cranium! I want to play the green game!" She then takes them apart, draws on all the paper, and she's become quite a fan of the hourglass timer.
6 Comments:
That's just hilarious!
Too cute!! I love the sweat "suit." How funny that this all happened in one day.
Your father-in-law gave a great talk in stake conference last night.
Hey are you coming to Davis tomorrow? How long will you be here? I'm going out of town Tues. and will be gone about a week.
I am disturbed by this new development. Perhaps you can bring her to my ... facilities, and I can further examine the situation.
- Siggy
Alright, stina, who is this smart aleck? First we get tupac, then siggy--do you know this wiseguy?? My curiosity is piqued.
ps--is there a date we can all hang out while you're in town? Are you staying primarily in Livermore or will you be in Davis, too?
I have my suspicions, but they remain unconfirmed. Phil??!!
Post a Comment
<< Home