Mar 8, 2006

My Turn

Well, this little survey has been floating around the blogosphere, and it finally made its way to me...

4 Jobs I've had:
1. Office Assistant at King, King and King Law Offices
2. Daycare provider
3. Nanny/babysitter
4. Analyst at Severn Trent Laboratories

4 movies I can watch over and over:
1. Tommyboy
2. The Princess Bride
3. Spiderman 2
4. Batman Begins

4 Places I've lived:
1. Livermore, CA
2. Davis, CA
3. Tennessee
4. Ack! That's it! I lived in 6 different places in Davis though.

4 Places I Want to Live:
1. Close to family
2. San Diego, CA
3. Bay Area
4. Jackson Hole

4 TV shows I love:
1. Smallville
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Lost
4. Grey's Anatomy

4 Highly Regarded TV shows I've never watched a minute of:
1. The Sopranos
2. West Wing
3. Sex and the City
4. Big Brother

4 Places I've Vacationed:
1. Edinburgh, Scotland
2. Yosemite
3. Roatan, Honduras
4. Vancouver, Canada

4 Places I Wish I Could Vacation:
1. Kruger Wilderness, South Africa
2. Hawaii
3. Galapagos Islands
4. Israel

4 Favorite Dishes:
1. Chocolate Chip Cookies. Really, most kinds of cookies make me very happy.
2. Enchiladas
3. Blizzard Tapioca Drinks from The Old Teahouse
4. Chicken Tikki Masala? I'm on an Indian food kick lately.

4 Sites I Visit Daily:
1. Drudge Report
2. Google
3. Friends Blogs
4. Babycenter

4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
1. Bed
2. Camping
3. The waterslides
4. Getting a massage would be nice.
I must confess I'm enjoying watching The Office with Alan and sleeping Ethan.

4 Bloggers I'm Tagging: I don't know if you men will join the bandwagon here, but I'd love to see your responses...
1. Raging Wombat
2. Buppa H
3. Lollygirl - I dare you to start up a blog. Lets see some pics of your cuties!
4. Alan??

1 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Blogger LollyGirl said...

Can't I just email you pics? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home