Our cook
Amara's been insistent that we need to make cupcakes! I think this is all part of the other fish's birthday. She was very determined to do it all herself. She put in the cupcake papers and spooned in the batter. I had to draw the line at using the oven. We haven't actually had a party yet - everytime she sees the cupcakes, she can only think about eating them. Oh well. Now if we can just teach her a few meals, Alan and I can take it easy!

2 Comments:
You are on your way to true independence. Has Alan begun grooming her to do his homework?
E has discovered cooking shows. Don't know how that happend, but now he's pulling me in... always asking if we cna find one on! then he wants to make the food... i plan to post on that soon :)
Post a Comment
<< Home