
It is so amusing to watch Ethan figuring out how his hands work. Here, he's holding a rattle, and amazed by its movement. I'm not sure if he's figured out yet that he's the one moving it. His favorite thing to grab right now - hair. For awhile, he's been staring at it in awe, but now that he can grab, he wiggles his fingers around gleefully. Amazingly, Amara loves it! If I put a brush to her hair, watch out! It hurts! But if Ethan yanks, its hilarious.

And here's Amara preparing to boogie. Its evidence that she can clean when she really wants to! As soon as music comes on, she begins frantically throwing everything off the rug, and she often asks me to turn off the music until she's done so she doesn't miss any crazy dancing time. I need to get a picture of her dancing - she does this funky chicken-type thing with her arms right now.
1 Comments:
Can't wait to see Amara dancing photos! You crack me up.
Post a Comment
<< Home