Feb 16, 2006

Trip to DC

Tomorrow we embark on our trip to Washington, DC. Alan's dad will be arguing a case before the Supreme Court next Tuesday - Rapanos v. US. Very exciting. Luckily we've found a way to save on airfare... (see picture). I'll keep you posted!

7 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Blogger HornInFBb said...

have fun! how long are you staying? will you be able to watch any of it in person?

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger HornInFBb said...

and wow, he looks so big!

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Ian said...

Whats up Hoppers? This is Ian, of Ian Chelsa and Max. I am stoked you have a blog now! Keeps me from getting too bored at work!

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger The Duke said...

It is just Sooooooo Cooooool that Bro Hop argues before the big S.C.! The Duke gives his personal backing and a big thumbs up!

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger stina said...

It is pretty cool, isn't it? And welcome Ian! I've checked out your blog on occassion as well!

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger stina said...

And, we'll be here until Tuesday. I'm going to miss the live action on account of the kiddos, but everyone else will be there. I can read transcripts later.

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger The Duke said...

Been tracking the case, using google news with "Reed Hopper". Lots of hits. Just cool. Very cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home