Mall Meandering
Today Alan and Amara had some daddy - daughter time. They headed over to see Curious George. Amara has a whole set of the books, and is a big fan. We'll see if she starts trying to dress up as the man with the yellow hat. While those two were at the movie, I decided to go to the adjoining mall. I can easily kill an hour and a half at the mall right? Woo hoo. This'll be exciting - shopping with only one kid! Well, I was totally bored after about 30 minutes. I bought a couple things for Ethan, got a drink, browsed Williams-Sonoma, then sat on a bench for awhile. Weird. I did almost buy the Williams-Sonoma ice cream cookbook for Alan, to go with our ice cream maker. I think I'd prefer Target these days. I want to look at wagons for my kiddos.

2 Comments:
what did they think of the movie?
E's never been to a one but we thought dad could take him to this.
According to Alan, it was cute and simplistic. Its geared at kids w/o a lot of extras for grown-ups, like some movies. He enjoyed it. Amara said she had fun. Its hard to get a lot of details out of her at this age, as I'm sure you know.
Post a Comment
<< Home